Tuesday, July 15, 2008
First stop- Kauai
We had a wonderful time on the island of Kauai! Our main purpose for going there was for a family reunion on my dad's side. It was fun to see how everyone had grown! My dad comes from a large combined family of 7 girls and 4 boys. (I hope I got that right). Needless to say, we have alot of cousins!! Many were unable to attend, but from those that did, we had a great time!! We stayed on Kauai from June 19 to June 23. It was a quick trip, but still we were able to go to our favorite Saimin (like ramen noodles, but oh so much better!!!) restaurant called Hamura's, twice...yummy!! We also went to Spouting Horn and Wailua Falls before leaving. It was great to also see the little town my dad grew up in. Jon really liked the small town life back there on Kauai. We had an awesome time and look forward to going back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time. I would love to go to Hawaii someday! I can't wait to see more pictures...they are beautiful!
Noah is so cute. It was fun to see you guys at Oreganos after Ryan and Bethany's wedding.
Aloha: I am finally getting the hang of leaving comments. I know how to do it now. Been checking all the family sites and its great that we all can be together through the pictures that are portrayed. Wish we could have gone to Kauai. Maybe next year. Noah is very handsome and getting more handsome every day. Happy Birthday wishes to Noah.Love Auntie Dee
Post a Comment