Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged...ARRRGGHH!!!

5 and 10
I've been tagged. (thanks, Phipps!)

10 years ago: July of 1998, I was on my mission serving in Idaho Falls, Idaho. My companion was Costello. We had my 22nd Birthday dinner with the Carbonet's.

5 years ago: July of 2003, I was living in Orem, Utah and working as a server @ Joe's Crab Shack and a BYU Sport's Camp Counselor. I loved that job!!

5 months ago: I guess just hanging out with Noah and trying to stay cool!!

5 things on my list of things to do tomorrow: hmm...it's Sunday so...
1. Sleep in as long as Noah will let me.
2. put the fixins in the crockpot for beef stew
3. 1pm church, so I will relax until then.
4. Go to church & give prayer in sacrament meeting
5. Continue to prepare RS lesson for next week.

5 bad habits:
1. too many sweets
2. A little road rage :)
3. procrastination
4. I think that's all...for now anyway!!

5 places I've lived:
1. Mission Hills, CA
2. Aiea, Hawaii
3. Idaho
4. Utah
5. Chandler, AZ

5 things people don't know about me:
1. Engaged after only 3 weeks
2. Married after only 5 months
3. I talk in my sleep (sometimes)
4. I've worked in a rehab center with pregnant drug addicts/alcoholics, helping them to try and get it together again.
5. I can' think of another one.

I will now tag:

Holly
Vanessa
Kristi
Jamie
Lani

1 comment:

BairFamily said...

What?! How does tag work? Love seeing your family. Noah is adorable and such a good mix between the two of you. Hawaii looks awesome. I miss it!