Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Noah's 1st Haircut!!

So, back on July 18 I took Noah to "Snip it's" for his very first haircut. I guess I decided to cut it because too many people mistook him for being a girl because of his long hair. (Even when he was wearing blue sporty clothes!!) Go figure!!
Here he is trying to figure out what the cape was and why it was on him.


Before she cut his hair, Mandy thought she'd let him feel the tickling of the clippers. He seemed to like it at first, but then he decided that he liked his hair too much!!


He was not a big fan of her grabbing his hair and cutting it. I guess after a year of living with it, he kinda got attached.


Here he is, our new and improved "big boy"!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVE the new do. =)

Ian and Kristin said...

It's so cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

what a cute and lovely baby! Jon,Noah looks like you so much.

Holly said...

Isn't it funny how different they look after their first cut? With Colton's...I wondered what the heck I was waiting for:o)