Here is our little monkey getting ready to go get some treats...
He did very well saying, "Trick or Treat!"
Here is our monkey with his Palm Tree Daddy (Don't you love his coconuts?)...
Just shortly after starting, Noah ran over and sat down to look at all his loot..
It was so cool because there was even a cotton candy machine there. Brother C was really getting into it.....
It was Noah's first time with cotton candy and he really didn't know what to do with it, but hold it and look at it.....
6 comments:
Aww, Noah looks like a chunky monkey in the first one, I love it! Jon's palm tree costume looks awesome for being done so soon, nice job! :)
Oh my gosh! I am dying that you are Activities Leader. It is the funnest calling in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm on council again. It's great! I love being the leader, especially over something fun. You'll be awesome!
I love Monkey costumes. If you remember that was kayden's first halloween costume. I'm sure he enjoyed his cotton candy and other goodies! Wish y'all were coming to Utah for Christmas, I would LOVE to hang out with y'all. Love you guys.
Oh my word, Tanya! He is SO tall now! And what a CUTE little monkey he makes. :) Such a cute idea for the two of their costumes!
Jon you should have been the man in the yellow hat.
I love the creative Halloween costumes! Both George boys look adorable!
Post a Comment