Noah and Uncle Danny....
Noah and Uncle Keoni....
I didn't get a picture of the bird, but here is one of the yummy apple pie I made...
We also got to visit with my good friend Sumi and her cute girls. It had been over 3 years since I saw them last, yet it was like not a day had gone by. What a blessing friendships like that are.....
We got to see the lights at the Los Angeles Temple too.... Soooo Pretty!!
1 comment:
Hello. This is Meedy. I saw that you are interested in the temple pictures that I made. We did it at a ward craft night. A girl in my ward put the kits together and then we made them. They were $35...great price. You can leave a comment on her blog and I bet she would be able to help you out better. He blog is...http://onthelistagain.blogspot.com/ Good Luck! Thanks for checking out my blog. I am glad you like it!
Post a Comment