Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to send a shout out to my mommy. Dad picked out a card for me to give to mom and helped me write a list of my favorite things that mommy does for me:
1. she feeds me.
2. she takes me for walks.
3. she has daddy change my poopy pants.
4. she sings me songs.
5. she lets me fall asleep on her chest.
I also was sure to let her know things that she could improve on:
1. please don't feed me yucky food.
2. please let me play with the plugs and outlets.
3. please let me put everything in my mouth.
4. please come up with some new songs.
5. please let me pull your hair more.
I think she really loved the card because she even cried a little. Thanks dad for helping me through my very first Mother's Day!!
2 comments:
My goodness, those two men look like twins! What a dad, Jon. I want to see how a lttle girl would look like, another twin. Just joking. My little bean is so handsome like his daddy. Grandma Jenny
Great post. I hope you had a wonderful mothers day!
Post a Comment