He loves the ladies in Relief Society and goes crazy when he's paid ANY attention. He gets so excited that he practically kicks himself out of my arms at church when we're walking in the hall and everyone is telling him how cute he is. He is losing his innocent baby face and turning in to quite a big boy.
He now has 5 teeth, 3 on top and 2 on bottom. He's still crawling everywhere and walking along the furniture and anything he can pull himself up to. He's not much into baby food anymore. He likes snacking on mini goldfish. He's quite the handful, just like any other little boy his age, but we wouldn't trade him in for anything. He's always on the go and getting quicker and quicker each day.
4 comments:
I love the tie! He's all grown up! I'm missing all the new stuff he's doing- darn it! I love Noah's Mother's Day message too...the things you can improve on are hilarious.
He's getting so big! I loved it when Micah and Colton started to wear ties. It just makes them look so grown up! I can't believe that little Noah is almost a YEAR old! Time flies by way too fast!
It depends on how many pictures you send in. For a one year, I would suggest the 130 pictures--lots to capture in one year. That gives you between 10-11 pictures per month. But it's up to you. 130 pictures would give you between a 10-15 minute video. 100 Pictures would be between 7-12 minutes, rough estimates. It depends on the extras I add in. Give me about 2weeks from the time that I get the pictures to the time that I send you the video. What you could do is send pictures up to this point, then as the month goes by send those pictures in and i'll add them to the slide show. I'll probably need one week to get the DVD to you in time to show at his party--if that was what you were thinking of. Let me know!
oh my goodness he looks so handsome with the tie! Such a big boy!
Hey how are you guys doing? HOpe all is well.
Post a Comment