And on another note...I just got called to be the Primary President in my ward last month and life all of a sudden got so busy! Jon is becoming quite the Mr. Mom...at least on Sundays and whenever I have meetings so I guess I better get used to things like the above picture. Jon is a great support and is learning just a portion of the things I go through every day....lucky him!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Mr. Mom & a New Calling
And on another note...I just got called to be the Primary President in my ward last month and life all of a sudden got so busy! Jon is becoming quite the Mr. Mom...at least on Sundays and whenever I have meetings so I guess I better get used to things like the above picture. Jon is a great support and is learning just a portion of the things I go through every day....lucky him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad you are in Primary and I think you are doing a great job!! If you ever need help with Noah let us know!!!
hurray! now you can find me a person to help me in my calling! get on it ;)
Wow! I can't imagine how busy you are. . . That is a major calling, but I am positive you are the best person for the calling.
I love it. That outfit isn't that bad! Haha!
I fear presidency callings, that isn't something I am very good at! I can take charge when I need to, but needing and wanting are two totally seperate things. ha! And it's a Daddy thing. When Jon takes the kids out they look like two homley little runts fresh out of cheap apartment. lol.
Post a Comment