
It's been way too long since mom has updated this, so I am taking things into my own hands and doing it myself! I have been into lots of things in the last month...pretty much everything! I guess I'm just one curious kid! I love to dress up and wear mom and dad's shoes (As you can tell from the picture above) I am pretty obnoxious these days, but what do you expect from a 2 year old? Yes, I have been trying mom and dad's patience too, but I'm a kid...isn't that what kids do?? I really do love mom and dad and like to tell them that a lot. I also know that when I am getting into something I am not supposed to, all I have to do is clap my hands and say, "Yay, yay, I did it"!! Yeah, dad taught me that phrase one day when I was able to go down the slide all by myself. They can't help but laugh whenever I say that! I'm a pretty stubborn boy and like to do what I want, when I want. Whenever mom and dad scold me, I like to think that I'm scolding back when I wave my finger right back at them and say, "no,no,no". I'm trying to be better and I know it will take me a while so for now, I hope mom and dad realize that I just want to do everything they do. Maybe I'll try learning the whole "potty" thing next.
But, until then, here a a few pictures of me and some of my friends...


1 comment:
Too Cute!!! Rowan does the "no, no, no" thing too whenever he is doing something he isn't supposed to!!!!
Post a Comment