Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Noah's buddy Ethan
So, Noah has a little friend named Ethan who happens to be just a month older than him. They play so well together now that they are a bit older. The last time Ethan was at our house, they had fun sitting at Noah's little table with the pretend food. It was so cute to just walk into the room and see them sitting nicely at the table....


They were talking away and having a grand old time! This age is so fun because their little imaginations just run wild...
Noah really likes to play with Ethan!! He always gets so excited when he sees him. I'm sure it's just nice to have someone his very own age to run around with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute
I can't belive how big both of them are! I am glad that Ethan found a friend that doesn't beat on him. James wasn't really so nice :)
Post a Comment