How cute is that?! That kid has rhythm so be sure to put him in some sort of dance class! I'm sure that Jon taught Noah all those sweet hip movements he's busting out. It seems, though, I can't listen to that song without seeing a flamer running around in a leotard and exposing himself to the world. Ack!
OH. MY. WORD. TANYA! Puhleeze tell me that video is "public" on Youtube! I hope Ellen finds it 'cause you'd DEF be flyin' out to have Noah on the show. WHAT THE HECK! Is that hip action genetic? Being Hawaiian and all? If you tell me it is, then I won't feel so hopeless :)
10 comments:
hahahahaha!!!! That is one thing my lineage will NEVER allow me to do!
How cute is that?! That kid has rhythm so be sure to put him in some sort of dance class! I'm sure that Jon taught Noah all those sweet hip movements he's busting out. It seems, though, I can't listen to that song without seeing a flamer running around in a leotard and exposing himself to the world. Ack!
Oh little Noah:o) Nice booty shaking!!! All the single ladies love ya...and us married ones too!!! We miss you!
The boy has got rhythm. I love his free-stylin' dance moves!
Shake dat bootay! Where's the black leotard?! I just love it when babies dance, Noah is soooo cute, can't wait to see him hula.
Oh he'll be a great hula guy! He is awesome!
That is awesome! He's quite the dancer.
I love the butt jiggle!!! He needs to teach Rowan!!!
Hahah Way cute! he is a great dancer and will definitely have to show logan some moves :)
OH. MY. WORD. TANYA! Puhleeze tell me that video is "public" on Youtube! I hope Ellen finds it 'cause you'd DEF be flyin' out to have Noah on the show. WHAT THE HECK! Is that hip action genetic? Being Hawaiian and all? If you tell me it is, then I won't feel so hopeless :)
You've got the cutest boy ever!
Post a Comment