Thursday, January 1, 2009

Noah's 2nd Christmas!!

Below are the pictures we took from Christmas morning. Noah scored this year! Thanks to Grandma & Papa Cas, Grandma & Grandpa George, Uncle Danny & Uncle Keoni , Aunty Michele & Miller Family. Noah loves all of his gifts, but he especially loved the paper and boxes they all came in! Why didn't we realize that before we bought all the gifts??


5 comments:

CJF said...

I wish I were a kid again because there are some really cool toys out now. Cool toys Noah!

Ian and Kristin said...

Christmas is so fun with kids! Don't you just love watching their faces??

Casabar Ohana said...

These pics of Noah are great. I like the slide show. We had a wonderful time visiting you guys. Mahalo for all you do for us. Love, Mom

Sara said...

Holy cow that boy scored some awesome presents!!! I want to come play in his kitchen and make some plastic Thai food.

Anonymous said...

i think I saw that Curious George/book set at Kohl's and almost got it for him :) He looks like such a young man with that sweater vest. cute!