Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Our Messy Monster!!
Okay, so I thought I would let you all in on the past couple weeks of our messy little boy. He has had a few new experiences and of course with each one, he was a typical boy and made a mess, but he's such a cute mess and we love him!!
As you can see here, Noah got into a fight with a black erasable marker. We were babysitting our friend's kids and while we were eating lunch, Noah seemed to be very quiet, (and you all know what happens when little boys are quiet!) so I went looking for him and this is what I found.
Here we have Noah enjoying his very first Popsicle all by himself!! He's doing pretty good, but...
And then..."Oh no, don't squeeze it!"
Noah was also a lucky little boy and got to eat his very own chocolate chip cookie all by himself, outside of his high chair...thanks dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so grown up in these pictures!!
Post a Comment