Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Noah's 1 Yr. Photo Session

So, finally I have gotten around to uploading Noah's 1 yr pics!! They came out much better than I expected. The photographer ended up taking 100 pictures and these are just a few of our favorites. Noah seriously must've had ants in his pants because he would not sit still for anything!! It was like pulling teeth to get him to stay in one spot for more than 2 seconds!!
Anyway, enjoy!!

10 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Those are darling! That's pretty cool that the photographer took that many pictures. Hey, how's the diet going?

Vanessa said...

Wow, growing up steadily. He's becoming more and more handsome every day, looking like a little toddler instead of a baby. How sad for you Tanya! Time for another one...hahaha! Waiting for the announcement.

CeeJ said...

Holy cow- your kid is BIG!!! Wow. What a cutie!! :)

CJF said...

Ahhh, love the pictures! Love the little action pictures, like the one of him running in front of the bear. Funny, we can do the spiked mowhawk on Isabella! She has hair all around but we can only style the top..haha!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

What a cutie he is! Loved all the pics, how do you choose????

Earl & Girls said...

Tanya, I'm so glad to hear from you. Your little boy is so cute. I can't believe how long it's been since I have seen or heard from you. It sounds like you are doing so well. Keep in touch now.
Rachel

Joshey & Krispy said...

Those are just so cute! Noah's gettin to be a handsome boy! Im sorry to hear you guys wont be able to come to my wedding!

Shellie said...

Great pictures, darling little boy!! I still can't believe he is already a year old. I love the beach scenery!

Holly said...

How cute!!! Love his little mohawk! Kiss him for us!!!

Sarah said...

Great Blogg! It looks like you are having a lot of fun with your little guy. He is a cutie for sure! I wish I could go to Hawaii too.