
Because it is Father's Day today, I would like to send a shout out to my daddy! He's one cool dude! I love hangin' out with him, especially early in the morning when it's just me and him because mommy goes to work out at the gym. He feeds me and changes me (even when I'm poopy :) and we just kick back watching the morning news. Dad likes the news and he likes sports, so we even cruise to the ESPN channel too! Dad makes me laugh...LOTS!! He's a fun dad and I wouldn't trade him in for any other. When I grow up I wanna be just like you daddy, well mostly (mom made me add that last part :) J/K! I love you sooo much!!
2 comments:
Too cute! Noah is one lucky little guy! --Bethany
Ok, You're back! I want Hawaii pics. Love ya,
Sarah
Post a Comment