
So, it got up to 90 degrees today and I decided to take Noah to the pool. Since he got a cool new floating raft, sunblock and some new swim trunks and top from the Easter Bunny, we were all set to go. Noah had a great time in the pool! He loved kicking his little legs under water. Here are some cute pics of him kicking back on the lounge chair after hanging out in the pool. I will have to put some pics up of him in the water when Jon is able to go with us and he can play photographer. Noah was so tuckered out after the pool, that he fell asleep as I was changing his diaper and putting him into dry clothes.

10 comments:
It's so fun to see all the pictures of little Noah! What a cutie! -- Bethany
Thanks for keeping the blog updated. Noah looks like a little hottie in his swimming gear! No doubt he had a blast in the water.
Kayden is still a peanut but didn't lose his baby chunk from walking! I can't get the kid to walk on his own. He lost it all mostly by crawling around, up and down the stairs and just being so active exploring the house. Don't worry, Noah will thin down when he learns to crawl and then you'll be wondering where his sweet meat went so you squeeze it!
wow 90 degrees?! We'll be hitting that pretty soon here also but with major humidity too..yuck.
Noah is adorable in his little swimming clothes. I can't wait to do all these little fun events with out little one!
*out=our
of course with OUR little one, not without..haha!
how did you guys get noah's middle name? We would like our little girl to have a hawaiian middle name but also want it to be real and spelled out right. Don't want grandma carmen getting on us for getting it wrong..haha!
oh my gosh, Tanya. He's getting so big. No way. I haven't been online in forever. I just started updating my blogpage.
How cute is his outfit! Enjoy him not being so mobile...cuz next summer you'll be in for a treat. Miss you guys!
90 degrees! Ouch! I love his swimming shorts. And the picture of him going to town on that rabbit ear...mmmm...chocolate...
yay i can leave a comment now! That kiddie is soo cute! Noah os getting to be a cute toddler.....can he walk yet?
Post a Comment