Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who just turned 6 months old?

Who me? 6 months old....Naaahhh!!!
That's right, our little boy is growing up right before our eyes. Here he is posing for his 6 month shot...what a cutie!! He is now 19 pounds and 26 inches long, putting him in the 95th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. What a big boy he is!! We love him tons!! He loves to talk, talk talk. I think he just likes to hear his own voice. He also loves to feel things with his bare feet. He is now beginning to gain control of his hands and loves to feel different textures on his toys.


This is Noah's newest addition of entertainment. Here he is getting to know his new toy for the first time. He loves to sit up and we figured this would be a good way to allow him to sit up while also containing him so mom can get things done around the house.Looks like he's having fun already...yippee!! Now mom can get some chores done around the house!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

We can't believe he's 6 months old already! Such a cutie!!!

Joshey & Krispy said...

wow! how 6 months fly by! he definately is a george!

Nea said...

Hey girl! So good to hear from you. It has been since your wedding that I saw you last. Congratulations!!! Your lil' guy is sooooo cute. I love it. I hope the first year of marriage and baby are going well. You all look great. Cute family!! Keep in touch. Take care

Sara said...

AAAAAAAAAAA! So cute!! I can't stand it! Give him a squish for me!!! Little Stinker!!