Sunday, November 11, 2007

Noah is 4 months old today!

Can you believe our little bean has grown so much in just 4 short months?!!

He is now up to 17 pounds and we love every bit of him!! Noah loves talking to mommy and daddy, especially in the wee hours of the morning and late at night. Dad likes to ask Noah how he is doing and Noah replies, "I goo!" Mom is currently trying to teach Noah how to say Mama, but Noah just looks at her and smiles...go figure!


7 comments:

marie said...

SOOO Cute. He is so big. I think when we came to see you guys he was just a few weeks old. Jon, you are one lucky guy, a cute son and a wife who puts up with you! :)

Sarabug said...

Like I always say...he gets bigger everytime I see him! I love the hat! See you tomorrow for Pushing Daisies Night!

Casabar Ohana said...

HOW CUTE IS HE>>>>>>>GRANDMA JENNY LOVES HER LITTLE BEAN. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU. TANYA, WHERE'S MY PIC OF THIS FELLA?

Peralta Family said...

Cute Pics! Hey, I need your address. Can you email at my sisters at

bjmoss2@juno.com

See ya soon!

Vanessa said...

He's not so much a little bean anymore, eh? It's amazing at how quickly they grow up. I can't believe that our Peanut is almost a year old...3 more months!

Joshey & Krispy said...

oohhh he is soo cute! cant wait to see you guys on christmas!

Peralta Family said...

I so wish I could have seen him when I was there. Things were a little nutso as Mike probably told you. I didn't get to see the Hooper's baby either. Bummed!