Well, here goes nothing... today after we got home from church, Noah was acting up and we realized it was time for him to eat. We also noticed that he pee'd (Is that how you spell it?/urinated) through his clothes and I asked Jon to change him before he fed him. So, Jon went into the room and proceeded to change him...Noah crying the whole time. Next thing I know, they were coming out of the room and instead of putting Noah in a clean outfit, Jon decided that Noah had to have his "dinner jacket" on. (No wonder why Noah was crying..who wears a dinner jacket?) Very Funny Honey!!
1 comment:
haha, urinated? Good one Tanya. Okay, so I see you switched over...me too! I think this will be easier to maintain, not to mention Spaces is a little slow. Cute pictures, love the little guy's dinner jacket. Thanks for sharing, keep us updated!
Post a Comment